Only few years ago, long/maxi skirts were discouraged for short women to be worn. Well, that has changed and if styled correctly, long skirts, actually, make shorter women look taller, and women of all sizes can wear them easily and look good. Of course, everything comes with great styling! Long skirts can be worn all year long, but especially during spring and summer they can be styled with ease and be super comfy.
Here are some of the safe styles for long/maxi skirts:
1. sporty/relaxed look: pair your maxi skirt with the graphic top and ankle high boots
2. match your long skirt with the sleeveless tee, a cardigan and sandals. don't forget cross-body handbag for complete look.
3. crop tops are excellent to team them up with your long skirt, especially if the waistband can be rolled out for the higher waist look
4. layer a fitted blazer over your top and maxi skirt for fall or winter style and match it up with ballet flats
5. long skirt looks great with tucked in button down shirt, long or short sleeves. use thin belt to define your shape
6. plain maxi skirt , one color no pattern can be paired with fun print tee for fund and stand out look
7. for winter look, wear your maxi skirt with a sweater partially tacked in the front
Get your versatile skirt and created all of the 7 looks for fresh and stylish look, pick your fav color: